Housing Application Period: February 1, 2017 – May 15, 2017
(Includes both incoming first year students and transfer students)
1. Select a Learning Community on your Uconn Housing Application
2. If you already submitted your Housing Application and did not select a LC, you may still request one by emailing LiveLearn@uconn.edu and include the following information:
- Your Full Name;
- Your UConn PeopleSoft ID# (7-digits);
- Indicate whether you are a first year student or transfer student
- Indicate which Learning Community you want to live in
- Apply early, space is limited
- Be sure to pay all fees on time to be eligible for housing
- Be sure to frequently check your UConn email account (Google Apps @Uconn)
- Wait lists will be established once a community is full. Students on a wait list will be eligible for regular housing, therefore you will not forfeit your spot to live on-campus.
Applying to live in a Learning Community in the Spring Semester:
Typically students apply to live in a Learning Community for the academic year (Fall to Spring). However there are a limited number of openings in the Spring semester due to students graduating in December, studying abroad, or other reasons.
- If you are an incoming student whose beginning in the Spring semester you can indicate your interest in joining a learning community on the UConn Housing Applications