Housing Application Period: December 1, 2017 – January 22, 2018
1. Select a Learning Community on your UConn Housing Application
2. Complete the Learning Community Supplemental Application. The application link will be sent to your UConn email on January 24, 2017.
3. You will learn if you’ve been accepted to live in a Learning Community in mid-February (before Housing Selection begins).
4. Students accepted into a Learning Community will participate in Housing Selection within the Learning Community. Watch your UConn email account for directions from Residential Life.
5. You must pay the $300 Room Reservation Fee on time (due after Housing Selection, sometime around late March – watch for emails from Residential Life)
You will be notified of your application status in mid-February
Applying to live in a Learning Community in the Spring Semester:
Typically, students apply to live in a Learning Community for the academic year (Fall to Spring). However, there are a limited number of openings in the Spring semester due to students graduating in December, studying abroad, or other reasons.
- Email LiveLearn@uconn.edu to indicate your interest in moving into a Learning Community for the Spring semester. Your name will be kept on a waiting list, and if a bed becomes available, you may be contacted by email to see if you are still interested in moving there.