Housing Application Period: February 1, 2018 – May 18, 2018
(Includes both incoming first year students and transfer students)
This program is open to all undergraduate students who are not admitted into the Honors Program (this group lives in the Honors Learning Community) and who are eligible for on-campus housing. Selection is randomized for students who apply by April 30 of the current year, giving every applicant the same chance for admittance. If you apply for housing after April 30 and request a Learning Community, you will still be considered in subsequent rounds of selection.
1. Select a Learning Community on your UConn Housing Application
2. If you already submitted your Housing Application and did not select a LC, you may still request one by emailing LiveLearn@uconn.edu, including the following:
- Your Full Name;
- Your UConn PeopleSoft (StudentAdmin) ID# (7-digits);
- Indicate whether you are a first year student or transfer student
- Indicate which Learning Community you want to live in
- Space is limited!
- Be sure to pay all fees on time to be eligible for housing
- Be sure to frequently check your UConn email account (Google Apps @UConn)
- Waitlists will be established once a community is full; students on a waitlist will be eligible for regular housing, therefore, you will not forfeit your spot to live on-campus
Applying to Live in a Learning Community in the Spring Semester:
Typically students apply to live in a Learning Community for the academic year (Fall to Spring). However there are a limited number of openings in the Spring semester due to students graduating in December, studying abroad, or other reasons.
- If you are an incoming student in the Spring semester, you can indicate your interest in joining a learning community on the UConn Housing Application