Housing Application Period: January 1, 2021 – February 28, 2021
1. Select a Learning Community on your UConn Housing Application
2. Complete the Learning Community Supplemental Application. The application link will be sent to your UConn email within a week of when you submit your Housing Application. The deadline for Supplemental Application will be included in the email you receive with the application link.
3. For most Learning Communities, the Floor Mentor Application will be included as part of the Learning Community Supplemental Application.
4. You will learn if you’ve been accepted to live in a Learning Community before Housing Selection begins. If you have been accepted you will need to complete the Learning Community Housing Agreement by the deadline in your notification email or you will forfeit your space.
5. Students who accept a space in a Learning Community will not participate in general housing selection. You will receive information from Residential Life to your UConn email with further details about roommate matching and your housing selection appointment date and time for your Learning Community.
You will be notified of your application status in March
Applying to live in a Learning Community in the Spring Semester:
Typically, students apply to live in a Learning Community for the academic year (Fall to Spring). However, there are a limited number of openings in the Spring semester due to students graduating in December, studying abroad, or other reasons.
- Email LiveLearn@uconn.edu to indicate your interest in moving into a Learning Community for the Spring semester. Your name will be kept on a waiting list, and if a bed becomes available, you may be contacted by email to see if you are still interested in moving there.